Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A Long Break

This is why I never promised that I'd be regular on here...I just went months without posting anything!

We are doing well.  I am almost 34 weeks pregnant now!  The time has really flown by this time, I guess having 2 other kids to keep you busy helps.  We found out awhile ago that it's a girl, and we have decided to name her Selah.  We are still thinking of middle names.  I will have to write another post about her name. 

For now, here are a few pictures of what we've been up to lately.
Oh, Sammy loves Tball!  This was his first game...they are only 4 years old but they sure look like professionals with those uniforms!  Sammy even has to bring his own bat and helmet.  He picked red (his new favorite color) for his helmet.  It's a little big because the "tball size" was too small for him.  It said it should fit up to 7 year olds, but it was way too tight for Sammy's head!  He had to get the big kid helmet.
An action shot- the quality isn't that great, but I love this one!
Emma got bunk beds from my parents for Christmas.  Checo just added the top one, for awhile Emma just had the bottom one in there.  This picture was the first night I tried to put them to sleep in there together!  Emma kept talking to Sammy and he got really frustrated because he wanted to really sleep.  He ended up moving back to his own bedroom.  We tried the next night and it didn't work again.  But on the third night, we put Emma to bed first and after she was asleep, Sammy crept in there, and he slept on top the whole night!  They've slept like that for 3 nights now!
Writing in shaving cream- they loved it!
Emma's soccer team- she's number 2.  She didn't like it very much, so I stopped forcing her to go!

I just found this on the camera...Sammy took it of himself and I thought it turned out pretty good!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment